Resources for Entrepreneurs
WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY RESOURCES
PATENT & TRADEMARK RESOURCES
- Inventors Association of South Central Kansas fosters and promotes the development and distribution of useful inventions and discoveries to the public.
- Network Kansas assists entrepreneurs and small businesses throughout the state of Kansas by providing a portal that connects entrepreneurs and small business owners with resources.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) provides small business loans and assistance programs and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses.
- Startup Wichita brings connections and collisions to the entrepreneur, startup, and tech communities in Wichita, Kansas.
- Wichita SCORE mentors provide entrepreneurs with in-depth industry specific business assistance to assist in evaluating ideas and business plans.
- Wichita Technology Corp supports technology advancement, transfer and commercialization in Kansas by leveraging public resources with those of the private sector to facilitate business formation and growth.